Montgomery Place expertly mixes simplicity with atmosphere. In the invitingly intimate bar, where comfort and relaxation is easy, we have created our trademark and philosophy which is simply this: Just great drinks, great food and great service.
Nothing more and certainly nothing less!!
· The flavour of the month ·
- 40ml Ardbeg
- 1bsp Mint Cordial
- 2 Dashes Dark Chocolate Bitters
Press gently spring of mint against the surface inside of the mixing glass to release essencial oils. Measure all ingredients and add ice. Stir the drink until cold and desirable dilution achieved. Garnish with RUBIC - ice cube and spring of mint
- 50ml Glenmorangie Scotch Whisky
- 15ml Polenta & Raisin Syrup
- 1x Whole Egg
- Chocolate Stout Beer
Add Glenmorangie, Polenta & Raisin syrup and one egg in to the shaker, fill with ice and shake thoroughly. Strain the content in to the pre-chilled serving glass and top up with dark chocolate stout. Garnish with 100% dark chocolate powder.
- Tales of the Cocktail 2009 Spirited Awards - Montgomery Place Nominated for Worlds Best Drink Selection!
- Ales Olasz –Absinth.
- Tales of the Cocktail 2009 Spirited Awards - Montgomery Place Nominated for Worlds Best Cocktail Bar!
- Why Montgomery Place is my favourite bar!
- The Barflys Guide to London - Montgomery Place, Best Bar
Come visit us!
31 Kensington Park Road
London W11 2EU
Telephone: 020 7792 3921
Mon to Thursday:
5pm - Midnight
Fri: 5pm – 1am
Sat: 2pm - 1 am
Sun: 5pm - 11:30pm
Live percussion every Sunday.